Executive/Personal Assistant to the CEO
This is a paid position.
Must be located in Queens or Nassau County (Long Island)
Must have a car and can drive to Freeport, NY
Available in person 35 hours a week.
- Must have a flexible schedule and be available via phone 24/7
- Available in person at least 5 days a week
- Provide high-level business and personal support to the Chief Executive Officer of Lavish Life Brand
- Perform clerical duties and provide administrative support, including screening phone calls and assisting with information as required
- Schedule and maintain appointment calendars
- Perform personal and business-related errands
- Accompany CEO while traveling
- Assist with maintaining social media accounts and email inboxes
- Assist with personal and special projects as needed
- Personable and polite, with excellent people skills
- Photography and videography experience a plus
- Generate Monthly Content Calendar
- Create content for the CEO
- Manage CEO’s Instagram, Facebook, Linked and Twitter accounts
- Must be able to attend events with the CEO and generate content that complies with the social checklist.
- Work on CEO newsletters (provide subjects, headings, etc.)
- Respond to CEO requests via email
- Respond to customer requests and DMs
- Review and measure analytics
- Must work from our NY office 5 days a week
- Digital marketing and social media experience preferred
- Tech-savvy and great at figuring out new things (“entrepreneurial figure it out mindset”)
- Collaborative and personable
- Availability to work in our Long Island Office
- Demonstrates our core values found on our website in the areas of Excellence, Creative, Accountable, Results-Oriented, Fun
- Someone who understands the many nuances of social media and can hit the ground running.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Someone with an above-average understanding of all things social media. This position requires an intimate understanding of most, if not all, social media platforms. The ideal candidate will how to connect, engage with and influence an online following.
- Demonstrable capability in supporting interns within a fast moving organization
- High level of professionalism and confidence in dealing with all levels of staff (including interns, and talent managers
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills including letter writing and excellent telephone manner
- Independent Thinker must be able to work effectively with the minimum of supervision
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and understand the importance of dealing with sensitive information and communications.
- Ability to plan and manage a complex schedule several months ahead of time
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to be connected after hours and work overtime on an as needed basis.